1. Dog Simulator 2015
Basically, this app allows you to live as an adorable puppy in a virtual world, what could be better?!
- Play as a real puppy (jump, bark chew the house up etc.)
- Online multiplayer
- 6 levels
- Lots of dogs to choose from, including huskies and corgis
- Dress your dog in accessories
- Controls are easy to use
- Night mode
2. Dog Whistler
According to the app, Dog Whistler is used by over 30 million people worldwide! It’s a great tool to help you train your pup.
- Choose from many sound patterns
- Choose your desired frequency using the slider or by manually entering it (you can also create your own!)
- Create a ringtone from any frequency
- Share on social media sites
- Set alarms
This is the official phone app from Pets4Homes.co.uk and allows you to search over 26,000 pets (dogs, cats etc.) that are for sale and up for adoption.
- Search pets by pet type, pet breed, location, price and distance
- View your search results in a list view, grid view or on a map
- Share adverts on social media
- Contact the advertisers directly from the app
- Read buying advice and pet breed information
A great app that allows you to log your dog walks, automatically track your calories and sync with your free account at mapmywalk.com.
- Real-time tracking – measures and displays time, distance, pace, speed and elevation
- Exercise your dog while getting healthy and fit yourself
- Interactive map which lets you view your location and where you’ve travelled on your route
- Tweet your workout data to friends
- IPod integration so you can play music while the app is running
5. Weather Puppy
A super fun little app which makes checking the weather forecast more enjoyable. There is a picture of a puppy in the background which changes based on the weather and the time.
- Over 800 puppy pictures to see split into 19 themes (e.g. Halloween, Summer Fun)
- Share your puppy with friends on social media
- Weather forecasts for multiple locations around the world
- 10-day weather forecast
- Hourly weather